Trattamento dei dati personali
ai sensi del Regolamento UE 2016/679 in materia di protezione dei dati personali
Informativa ex art. 13 TU
Informativa ex artt. 13-14 Reg.to UE (Capo III Diritti dell’interessato)
Borgo Lianti VIA PITTORRA SNC San Pasquale (SS) (hereinafter “Holder”), in its capacity as data controller. It informs you according to the art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number – later, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated during the contracting phase a relationship, or more generally, in a non-contractualized generic relationship.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relationships with you
Fulfill the obligations established by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority
Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court
Send via e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner
Sending the data relating to the booking of your stay
Sending data for requesting services provided by third parties
the accounting data relating to the contract in place with the undersigned office could be accessed by third parties for the sole purpose of assisting the accounting and management programs of the personal data
your data could be used for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations and obligations foreseen in relations with the supporting banks
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send you via e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner
Please note that if you are already our customer / supplier, we can send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the owner similar to those you have already used, except your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Methods of processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the companies of which the Controller belongs, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to companies of which the Controller belongs (for example, for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the client’s project, for technical project management activities, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (for example , providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc.) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers / NAS located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently the servers / NAS are located in Italy. Data may be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server / NAS location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee you neither the registration to the site nor the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your quality as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
the. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. in Borgo Lianti di Maria Meratti, via la Sciumara 9-11, Loc Massidda, 07028 San Pasquale (OT) Italia
– an e-mail to email@example.com
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
11. Owner, manager and agents
The data controller is Borgo Lianti di Maria Meratti, via la Sciumara 9-11, Loc Massidda, 07028 San Pasquale (OT) Italia – VAT number 02866490168
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s headquarters.
12. Changes to this Statement
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version. At the web address: www.lianti.it/privacy
GDPR document vers. 1.0, drawn up on 23.05.2018
Failure to provide the User with some Personal Data may prevent this application from providing its services.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
- As for the storage of data to make the shares and comments via Social Networks, they can not be seen in any way by lianti.it, are in fact the third parties to manage them completely independently. Sharing and “like” widgets on Social Networks do not share any data with our company. Therefore, it is the social networks themselves that manage Cookies through their authentication applications.
- The contents sent by users through forms and comments (without using the Social Network identification) are managed on the internal platform. The platform records the following data indicated by the User: name, e-mail address, text content. In automatic, the IP address of the user sending the data is detected. This data is recorded and is not shared with third parties (except for the express request of the Police).
- Technical cookies (exempt from consent): access to the website allows statistical storage on our management platform. The data collected are: number of accesses, possible incoming links, possible outgoing links, any search keys used to find the site or entered in the internal search engine, browser used. This data does not allow identification of the user and the IP is not recorded.
How to disable cookies (opt-out)
Rights of the interested parties
in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, the data subject may exercise:
the right to know:
- the origin of personal data,
- the purposes and methods of processing,
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments,
- the identification details of the data controller, the persons in charge, the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it;
the right to obtain from the owner or manager, without delay:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data,
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed,
- the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous letters ab have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
the right to object in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection,
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights can be exercised with a request to the owner by e-mail by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is appropriate to the Cookie Privacy Law (Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data No. 229/2014) mandatory from 2 June 2015.